Re: (TV) shameful taste/ 80s digital dungeon

In a message dated 10/2/01 10:18:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ericgv@hotmail.com writes:

> This is one of the most frightening things I've read all week.
>
> Of course, now I'm picturing D. Thomas [de ubu one] singing Chinese
> Radiation while wearing an apron and hairnet.
>
> Someone help me.

OK ... just think how much weird the Wendy's TV ads would be if Ubu's Thomas
was in charge! Gotta be worth a smile ...

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he's [a
jerk], you've got his shoes and you're a mile away"
    -- Rev. Billy C. Wirtz