Re: (TV) shameful taste/ 80s digital dungeon

From: OwenGwilliam@cs.com
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) shameful taste/ 80s digital dungeon
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 10:33:44 EDT

In a message dated 10/2/01 10:18:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ericgv@hotmail.com writes:

> This is one of the most frightening things I've read all week.
>
> Of course, now I'm picturing D. Thomas [de ubu one] singing Chinese
> Radiation while wearing an apron and hairnet.
>
> Someone help me.

OK ... just think how much weird the Wendy's TV ads would be if Ubu's Thomas
was in charge! Gotta be worth a smile ...

Man, it would be like those Wilford Brimley Quaker Oats commercials. "Eat yer oatmeal, you snot-nosed kid, or I'll shove this shotgun down your throat!"

Those commercials traumatized me.