Re: (TV) KHosannas to Gregg/ Willie Redux /

--- "Philip P. Obbard" <pobbard@yahoo.com> wrote:
the second disc was a bit of a kludge. I
> would have rathered a (1) a
> Verlaine/Television rarities disc; or (2) a
> Verlaine-only best of disc, or (3)
> a mixed Verlaine/Television best of, minus the
> rarities.
>

> For example, the following six b-sides have yet to
> appear on CD:

SNIP

Good call Philip, I wish the 2nd disc was the missing
album.  Was there a title for the Bascombe produced
sessions?

Is this a conclusive set of the Bascombe album?

1) Caveman/ Flashlight 2) Circling 3) One Time At
Sundown (86) 4) Scientist (Paris) 5) Smoother Than
Jones 6)Vanity FAir 7) 16 Candles 8) Anna 9) Call Me
The

And finally, besides the boot version (thanks Santa)
has anyone ever, oh lets see, uh ummm.... made their
own copy of all the b-sides/rarities/etc that was
supposed to be the Bascombe produced album and if so
would they, oh I don't know, perhaps contact me off
list or something.

greg