Re: (TV) Re: Now we're really off-topic... Sixteen Tulips & Sixteen Candles

Oh good God have some mercy!  The pain of the 80's is
flooding back.  I now know how Captain Spock felt when
he was doing the Vulcan mind meld with that rock and
screaming "PAIN."

I completly forgot about the existence of "Pretty in
Pink" but didn't the original script have sweet Molly
dump Andrew McCarthy that elicited boo's from the test
audience?  Now did 16 Candles have a differnt original
ending?  I think that all the movies in the 80's were
intertwined into a collective conscience where they
are all the same movie.  Boy, mainstream 80's was
brutal but one positive thing about the 80's was that
the newspaper comic strips were far superior to the
crap that's published today.

'trying to stay positive and forever avoiding tbs's
80's week', greg