Re: (TV) Re: Now we're really off-topic... Sixteen Tulips & Sixteen Candles

whoa...i hate that i know this but philip, yr talking
bout a different hughes movie than "16 candles"...it
may be "pretty in pink" (never saw that one), but "16
candles" has a different hunk-o' dude than andrew
mccarthy & her geeky sidekick pal is anthony michael
hall who does get the 'hot' cheerleader, i believe...
jesus...curse my parents for conceiving me when they
did...i came of age in the 80s (turned 16 the day
reagan was 1st elected prez) & tho i'm innately
immersed in all that decade's wondrous glory, i do do
wish i'd come of age in the 60s or 70s...but what can
a poor boy do?