Re: (TV) Eagles

--- Raymond <ray@wavewalker.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> they've even got a
> singing drummer which is quite an art in itself y'know....this is years
> before Phil Collins i'll have you know....very hard to do

Was it years before Micky Dolenz? :^)

> ....and they write their own material too

...with some help from one of former President Reagan's daughters (on "I Wish
You Peace", from ONE OF THESE NIGHTS).

And, for your moment of zen, this comes from the AMG review of THE LONG RUN:
"Amazingly, The Long Run reportedly was planned as a double album before being
truncated to a single disc. If these were the keepers, what can the rejects
have sounded like?"

--Philip