Re: (TV) Bowery Ballroom... Profligate Production?

At 10:07 PM -0400 10/3/01, Dan Jones wrote:

When I saw Verlaine/Ripp do their Music for film show in 2000, Ripp certainly provided a lot of texture and goofy noises.

Some of which is that nifty old Ibanez Digital Modulation Delay. Heavily used in the House of Usher soundtrack, and a fine little box. (A significant component of my noise stuff, also. I was pleased to note it on the stage in Columbus.)

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/