From: "Dan Jones" <dnljns@hotmail.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Bowery Ballroom / Calling Dennis or Ms Secret X / Thanks for Deta ils Dan / Profligate Production?
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 22:07:35

Leo said: Although I have already 'ordered' my ticket
I'm 50/50 on showing-up given the uncertainty
surrounding how long/much Tom will play and
whether he will be just accompanying SY or
appearing with his acoustic guitar, or with
some small, quasi-back-up band.

True, but whenever I've seen Verlaine he's always hit at least a few highs,
even if its just a throw-together gig. I think you should go Leo, you might
miss something special. Plus, SY are pretty fine live as well.

Leo said: I'd like to get together with any fellow listers who
are going (who on list is actually going'?)

We should figure out a good bar nearby: