From: "Lee Ritter" <poriver@hotmail.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Bowery Ballroom / Calling Dennis or Ms Secret X / Thanks for Deta ils Dan / Profligate Production?
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 00:35:43

Dan,
I bought my tidket yesterday, but i too, like Leo, have some doubts
about whether I'll go. Last time I saw Tom was at tramps & it wasn't
crowded & very easy to get up close to the stage & see the band. I've
never been to the Bowery but I imagine it to be a more crowded place.
I saw  Grandmaster Flash years ago at some club in the city whose name
I cant recall at he moment & Iwas pinned to one spot almost the whole
time. A very unpleasant experience & one I have no desire to repeat.
What do you think?
Lee