Re: (TV) unbelievably on topic for once

In a message dated 10/4/01 5:22:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ray@wavewalker.freeserve.co.uk writes:

> a french friend recently sent me a copy of a -for me -unknown TV artefact
> t'other day-'the Revolution" -anyone know where it comes from ?

Wow! Very cool.

I think THE REVOLUTION was a promo-only CD single that came out around the
time of the '92 album. Right? (he says looking for others to chime in ...)

       -- Owen

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he's [a
jerk], you've got his shoes and you're a mile away"
    -- Rev. Billy C. Wirtz