Re: (TV) Planes, Trains, Automobiles (& Buses & Cabs!) "Travel fulfills y ou, but the distance it kills you"

> Last was "Psychotic Reaction" (which Dennis
> recognized during its first nanosecond of guitar).

Actually I called it even before they started the song, from the two notes
Tom played before the rest of the band was ready. Psychotic Reaction was one
of 2 songs EVERY cover band had to play at the high school dances I attended
as a youth, the other being Wipeout.

> Now how about a Television show in NYC?  And how
> about a real show/tour with Tom accompanied by a
> more appropriate backup band---starting with Fred
> on bass.

Thanks for the Fred comment! :)