(TV) Bowery show

In message <38B384DEF70FD51190060002B32C2A730CC464@vntmail03.volpe.dot.g
ov>, Casey, Leo J <CaseyL@VOLPE.DOT.GOV> writes

>"This is going to be
>the most wacked show ever; we've only rehearsed
>for 2 hours.

Leo, thanks for the report.

I'm jealous as hell of those of you who went to the gig and it was
without a doubt in a good cause but am I the only one who thinks that Mr
V. seems almost wilful in his determination to make sure that anything
he does live these days is as shambolic as possible?

In the Television shows I saw earlier this year he was, without a doubt,
the least prepared/together of the band. Dunno why Fred wasn't playing
on Sunday (maybe he wasn't asked) but why appear with two people who
seem to have no idea of what's going on? Seems odd to me. As if he
doesn't actually care about the quality of the show - it's enough that
he turns up.

As I say, I wasn't there and I wish I had been; this isn't sour grapes,
I just find it strange.