Re: (TV) ELO (on my records I'm ashamed of list)

This is starting to scary me. I had been a fan of Nick Lowe (his stiff stuff not recent crooner material) and was on a list for him when all of a sudden a thread got started about how great The Bee Gees and Gino Vanilli are and were
and how Patti Smith needs to brush her hair. Ugh I really like this TV list

Ha ha, that reminds me of someone I knew who wouldn't listen to Patti Smith because she had hairy armpits. (not to start another hairy pit thread like the one which moved me to resign the Patti Smith list 2 years ago, after a week's discussion of member's armpits) I think I own a few ELO albums which I used to roller skate to when I was twelve or so. I own a bunch of Nick Lowe. He's great.