Re: (TV) No Deposit, No Return?

> Can anyone tell me about the Tom Verlaine - "No Deposit, No Return"
> bootleg? I saw it in a store the other day. The sticker claimed that it
> was an alternate version of the "Flash Light" album. Is this true?
>
> -karl.

It's terrible!  Don't waste your money.  The so-called "alternate version"
of Flash Light sounds awful, and not that different from the original.  The
only claim this CD has going for it, is the Bascombe sessions are
included.  Even there, though, the sound quality is just dreadful.  Buyer
beware!!!

Cameron.