(TV) Re: OT: Uncut/Mojo TV articles - Pink Floyd compilation

True true - but still, it's hardly (1) representative of Floyd's work, or (2)
the best thing they ever did. I too am fond of PIPER (especially the mono
version - there's a few music snob points for me), and am glad to see it
represented by "Astronomy Domine" and "Bike" (as well as "Arnold Layne" and
"See Emily Play"), but why "Jugband"??! Why not "Apples and Oranges" or
"Matilde Mother" or "Lucifer Sam"? Or perhaps more than one song from THE FINAL
CUT, or more than four from THE WALL (it was a 2LP set, after all)?

--Philip