Re: (TV) Re: OT: Uncut/Mojo TV articles - Pink Floyd compilation

The funny thing is, I'm not much of a Floyd fan either! The only albums I own
on CD are PIPER, FINAL CUT, EARLY SINGLES, and old cassette copies of SAUCERFUL
and DARK SIDE. I even sold off all of my solo Syd stuff a few years ago. Oh
yeah, I also have a copy of AMUSED TO DEATH (autographed by Neil Postman, who
wrote the book "Amusing Ourselves to Death")

Yes, I knew "Jugband" was on SAUCERFUL  - Syd's only vocal on that LP, too - my
point was more that it wasn't a very strong track, or representative of Pink
Floyd in 1968. You're right - "Clegg" is a nice little oft-forgotten nugget.

Anyhow, before I resign myself NOT to keep this thread alive, here's the
proposed track list for ECHOES, the forthcoming Floyd retrospective:

Arnold Layne
See Emily Play
Astronomy Domine
Bike
Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun
Jugband Blues
One of These Days
Echoes
Time