(TV) Re: U2 songs

U2 has songs?
Honestly, I am not all that nuts about 'the edge's' guitar playing either
he makes nice use of delay early on, but vini reilly mad better
here in the US, echo's crocodiles and u2's boy arrived on the same release
date
crocodiles knocked me out and boy underwhelmed
for the most part i stand by that assessment (though the LoL echo
productions were more sleep than laughter)
and i rate will sergant close to andy gill for shreddin rockin guitar