Re: (TV) Uncut/Mojo TV articles - Pink Floyd compilation

In a message dated 10/18/01 10:45:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cameronpulley@sympatico.ca writes:

> Has anyone heard Syd's two solo albums?  Madcap Laughs was pretty good, but
> Barrett was weak.  "Golden Hair" is my favourite Syd moment.

Oh definitely. I'm very fond of 'em, but I've got to be in the right mood to
listen. Personally, I find BARRETT more disturbing than weak. It sounds like
he just barely holding it together.

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he's [a
jerk], you've got his shoes and you're a mile away"
    -- Rev. Billy C. Wirtz