Re: (TV) _please kill me_ movie

A discussion among list members after the Chicago 2001 show determined if
members of Television are ever represented on film (or rather, "when"!), that
Bruno Kirby should play Fred Smith and Willem Dafoe should be Verlaine. I can't
remember who we decided on to play Richard Lloyd, and I don't think we figured
out one for Richard Hell.

I wanted Robert Hegyes (who played Juan Epstein on "Welcome Back, Kotter") to
play Billy Ficca, but on-one else seemed to agree with me on this one.

Theroux as Hell doesn't look like a bad choice.

It would be great if they gave Hell a cameo - maybe as Terry Ork or something?

--Philip