Re: (TV) _please kill me_ movie

--- "Philip P. Obbard" <pobbard@yahoo.com> wrote:
> (or rather, "when"!), that
> Bruno Kirby should play Fred Smith and Willem Dafoe
> should be Verlaine. I can't
aren't these guys a bit long in the tooth to be
playing these roles?  willem can at least appear
young, but a google search on bruno kirby turned up a
lot of rather old-looking snaps.

and how about martin donovan as richard lloyd?  ;)

> Theroux as Hell doesn't look like a bad choice.
he's pretty good in _mulholland drive_, insofar as he
"acts" -- all the performances are rather glacial.

--chelsea

=====
"when it comes to big openings,
                   a LOT of people think of me."