Re: (TV) Genya Raven

i remember coming across her website a while back. www.genyaravan.com i think?

From: "gregg luvoxx" <murderedman@earthlink.net>
To: "Tv@Obbard. Com" <tv@obbard.com>
Subject: (TV) Genya Raven
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 08:00:52 -0700

Becoming very interested in Genya Raven lately. Her first pop incarnation
was as 'Goldie' and her band 'Goldie and the Gingerbreads' were the toast of NYC circa 1964. They were a self contained all-female rock group who dressed entirely in gold. I have an mp3 of a 45 called 'Can't You hear My Heartbeat'
which I've played about 1000 times. Blows away the Herman's Hermits version
hands down. She also did a cover of the Marvelows 'I Do' which I cannot find
anywhere but I heard it once and it KICKS. Anybody who has 'I Do' by Goldie
can come over and play anytime. Then she changed her name to Genya Raven and recorded some LPs with Ten Wheel Drive, Isis and under her real name, Goldie
Zelkowitz. She went on to produce The Dead Boys, Ronnie Spector and Tiny
Tim. I'm currently on the lookout for any of her LPs, especially the Shadow
Morton-produced Isis.

Does anybody have any other info, like what she's been up to lately?