Re: (TV) Genya Ravan

From: eric gregory <crackcity_2000@yahoo.com>

speaking of ian hunter, anyone on the list checked out
his latest "RANT"???

Yes,I told the list about this one about six months ago, and yes it's fantastic, one of his best albums.

it's great (despite a coupla boring ballads but that's
always been his achilles heel)

BORING BALLADS??? ACHILLES HEEL??? Is for example Irene Wilde boring? It's a classic. Are you really serious? No one writes ballads as Hunter. They are one of his "trademarks". Check out disc two of Once Bitten Twice Shy. (Great compilation.) In my opinion RANT has no weak spots at all. It's a very solid piece of work and Hunter himself is very proud of it. It's a shame old heroes like him don't sell more records. Buy it!

/Per