Re: (TV) Ian Hunter

whoa...i ain't saying ALL his ballads are clunkers,
but sometimes he hits the mundane & overwrought
buttons a touch too hard ("ships in the nite"?)...i
love "once bitten" (the comp, i mean tho i love the
song as well), discs 1 & 2...& "ballad of mott" is
beautiful....i still maintain tho that the dude's one
limitation is his propensity for boring melodrama &
that happens so infrequently, it's easily
overlooked/forgiven....