Re: (TV) off topic and on as well

First off topic to  jh@brainiac.com Graham Parker played the House of Blues
last Sunday night and the place was packed to the rafters. He was in great
form.
Now on to TV stuff has anyone picked up the newest copy of MOJO magazine
(October)with the headlines "100 Best Punk Scorchers" great issue includes
small articles the bands who mattered in the late 1970's including
Television. There is a contest to win this great box set of cd's for naming 5
bands /songs that should have been included in the 100 but were not.
My choices
1. Lou Miami and the Cosmetix- Facist Lover
Late Great Boston band there shows were the best.
2. Mission of Burma - That's when I reach for my revolver
again great boston band Moby covered the song.
3. La Peste - Better of Dead
boston band again
4. The Runaways - Cherry Bomb
5. Human Sexual Response - Jackie O
Boston band another great band to see live
So anyone want to add to this
lisa