(TV) "when i reach for my revolver" & the MOJO top 100 list (OT)

both lisa & joe thought mission of burma's "that when i reach for my revolver" should have been on MOJO's top 100 punk singles. i agree. it's a great song. except, my copy of "revolover" is on a 12". & didn't MOJO only include 7" singles? therefore, i'd suggest "academy fight song" by mission of burma instead. & joe---where you at carnegie mellon when mission of burma played on the cut? another amazing show.
sam