Re: (TV) BS as TV prototype

Russ Van Rooy wrote:

In all the interviews I've read of Verlaine or Lloyd I've
never read of either man claiming a Neil Young influence. Richard Lloyd did
contribute a scorching (for lack of a better hyperbole) version of Herat of
Gold on  a Neil Young tribute record: "The is Note is For You Too" .

Also very Young-ish is Lloyd's killer intro lead to Matthew Sweet's "Falling" (from "Altered Beast"). It's probably somewhat more technically proficient than Young, but the tone is very similar.

- Jesse