 From: Eric Veillette [mailto:ericgv@hotmail.com]
 Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 3:53 PM
 To: tv@obbard.com
 Subject: (TV) OT: Richard Thompson on ACL

 I caught the last five minutes of the esteemed R. Thompson on
 Austin City
 Limits last Friday night, and damnit that last song he played
 has been stuck
 in my head all weekend. I'd never heard it before, but the
 playing and the
 voice was just incredible. The title *could* be "Crawl
 Back"... Anyone
 familiar with this one and know where its from?

 -eric