(TV) OT: Favorite Halloween rock and roll

Greetings Ghouls and Goblins !
Just wondering what the listers like to listen to that might have a
Halloween bent ? Here's what I've been listening to that I find scary :

The Cramps - Songs the Lord Taught Us  - just getting into these ghoullies
Pink Floyd - Umma Gumma - Careful With That Axe Eugene
Roky Erickson - The Evil One - love that song Demons
Television - Marquee Moon - You know that Marquee Moon song can be pretty
creepy in it's own way

Others ?

- FrankenRuss