Re: (TV) coming from matador....

i agree with most of what you say here, philip, but i
also believe hell had a hand in this project (at least
according to interviews earlier this yr, wherein he
mentioned trying to put together a retrospective comp)
& that may mean HE doesn't want the other work
released....i'm also at a loss tho, as to why the
lowe-produced "kid..." has yet to see the light of
day...i almost bought a copy of the single in
milwaukee 11 years ago, but thought the $15 they were
asking for was outta hand...now all i've got is a 12th
generation dub...still & all, i'm assuming the roir
material's gonna be remastered, etc. & that's a good
thing...