RE: (TV) the future is swedish, the past is...

I disagree with the first comment and agree with the second.  I think of all
the lists I'm on, and I'm on a lot of them, this is the one with the best
conversations and the most ability to get off on a tangent and keep it in
control.  So now we're in the proberbial bathroom or whatever, and we'll get
started up again in a little while.

As far as what I'm listening to, I've been trading so much these days that I
barely listen to legit releases any more.

With that in mind I'm currently into:

Neil Young and Crazy Horse 2001 European Tour Compilation
Bob Dylan Genuine Bootleg Series I and II.  (Not the released box set)

MikeF