Re: (TV) not enough monkey business

In a message dated 11/8/2001 3:51:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ray@wavewalker.freeserve.co.uk writes:

> [Simian's sound ] ... and a bit of Surf's up era Beach Boys too Owen don't
> you think? a truly
> original and winning combination -recommended for anyone feeling jaded and
> "heard it all before"-ish

Oh yeah, I can definitely see some Beach Boys in there too. Real interesting
mix. THey don't really sound exactly like anyone else, but you'll pick up
little references along the way. Good stuff.

> > My main recent obsession has been The White Stripes....
>
> i've just found out that their UK tour is already sold out in advance for
> every show!!! crikey!how am i gonna get in now?

Oh no! Time to start makin' friends with the club owners!

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he's [a
jerk], you've got his shoes and you're a mile away"
    -- Rev. Billy C. Wirtz