(TV) OT: Great New Read

Oh man, I think this is the book I've been waiting to read. I just got it
yesterday and it is called "Our Band Could Be Your Life - scenes from the
American Indie Underground 1981-1991" by  Michael Azerrad . I went directly
to the Husker Du chapter. This is by far the best narrative I've ever read
on Husker Du, and I'm not even done reading it yet. There are chapters on
Black Flag, The Minutemen,Mission of Burma,Minor Threat, The Replacements,
SOnic Youth, Butthole Surfers, Big Black, Dinosaur Jr, Fugazi, and of course
Husker Du. I didn't think twice about my pitiful financial state and put it
on the plastic ! No regrets.

-Russ

n.p. Husker Du, Eight Miles High