Re: (TV) playlists

Yeah, the ELECTRIC WARRIOR reissue is also getting negative reviews at
Amazon.com for its content selection and technical problems. I guess I'll drop
this from my want list and stick with the secondhand CD copy I bought at a
record show 7 years ago - the same record show were I found TOM VERLAINE on CD
for $35. Ahhh, sweet day.

Amortized over seven years, that Verlaine CD has cost me about $0.0136 cents a
day, and the T. Rex disc has cost me $0.00313 cents per day. Not bad!

Also on-topic... I wonder if Elektra/WB will ever fix the static noise heard on
"Venus" and "Friction" on the MARQUEE MOON cd (and every other CD copy of those
two tracks)...

--Philip