RE: (TV) At work today...

i'm still not entirely convinced of merrit's
greatness, but i must admit that 69 lovesongs
convinced a very skeptical me that there's something
def. special going on...
he can be a bit glib at times, but the more direct
heartfelt songs hit me right in the gut...& even the
typical indieisms in terms of sound, voice, etc which
usually instantaneously turn me off, were more than
bearable, intrinsic even...
i'll always be up for his future projects.