(TV) Television and facial hair

Okay, here's a strange one. Has Tom Verlaine or any other member of
Television been known to sport a beard, mustache, goatee ? I ask because I
am in one of my semi-irregularly periodic beard growing attempts. Yes,
always a little bit out of synch with the times ( My last real attempt to
grow one was in 1991 when it was more a la mode), as Kabul-ites shave their
whiskers I attempt the usually impossible. My beards never get a chance. I
usually succumb to female coercion to shave or more probably,  itchiness.
-Russ