Re: (TV) Coming Soon: Joey Ramone Place

B'way and 13th is the location of the Union Sq. movie theater, so I'd say it's
a toss-up as far as "class" goes.

Ahhhh, but did you have as brief a conversation with Verlaine as I did?

Me, tripping over my words: "I just want you to know, I really love your
music."
Verlaine, simultaneously winking and nodding in my direction: "Thanks."

--Philip