Re: (TV) Coming Soon: Joey Ramone Place

Yeah my conversation with Verlaine went along the same lines and lasted for about thirty seconds!

B'way and 13th is the location of the Union Sq. movie theater, so I'd say it's
a toss-up as far as "class" goes.

Ahhhh, but did you have as brief a conversation with Verlaine as I did?

Me, tripping over my words: "I just want you to know, I really love your
music."
Verlaine, simultaneously winking and nodding in my direction: "Thanks."

--Philip