RE: (TV) Long Island

 Joe Hartley wrote:

Jesse Hochstadt <Jesse_Hochstadt@brown.edu> wrote:
 >OK - how about we all check in - Who are the NY'ers (or former NY'ers)

I was born and bred in Brooklyn (Heights), though I'm now exiled to Providence.

Hey!!!  There's a lot worse places to be!

(George Clinton @ Lupo's Friday night...  freeing my ass so my mind
will follow)

Hey Joe, where you goin' with that ticket in your hand....

Perhaps I should have put a smiley after my Providence comment. I've grown somewhat fond of the place - especially Lupo's (and the smaller Met Cafe around the corner), where for less money I can see performers in a more intimate venue than I'd be able to in New York.

- Jesse