(TV) [OT] jam along l'il doggies

Okay jammers out there, you know who you are, what whole record albums (part
or complete) do you like to play along with the most ?(on your
guitar,bass,drums,throats,whatever) Or what records have you been jamming
along with lately ? Or, if you had time to be like the bum that I am, what
records would you play along with ?  I just got done playing along with The
Lemmonheads,"Come on Feel the Lemonheads", Green Day, "Dookie," Neil Young,
"Tonights the Night", and Radiohead," The Bends" .
I usually don't have *that* much time, so it was fun !!! To add some
Television content, Marquee Moon is my all time favorite record to play
along with , followed by Zuma ( Neil Young).
Gobble gobble, Russ