From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com]On Behalf Of
Casey, Leo J
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 9:44 AM
To: 'tv@obbard.com'
Subject: (TV) Jagger

I wouldn't go so far as to say Jagger (or Richard(s) ) steal
others music, but on one of their early 1970s albums
("Sticky Fingers"?) they recorded the song
"You Got To Move", which had been
written and performed by bluesman Mississippi Fred
McDowell for years.  The Stones' lyric credits and
copyright made no mention of McDowell and the
Jagger Stones/Richard(s) song writing team claimed they
wrote it.