Re: (TV) The Quiet One...

hello,
My mom liked the beatles a lot. She was very sad when John passed.
last october 14 2000 my mom passed away at 69yrs old. i've been extremely sad
since. this morning @ 6:00 am my alarm clock/radio went off and I heard
george had passed on. I then fell back asleep. Most of my family has had nice
dreams of my mom since she passed.  I hadn't any nice dreams until this
morning and I owe it all to george. he's given me my 1st beautiful dream of
my mom since she's gone.  In the dream I was at a tribute concert for George
and weirdly enough my mom was with me. I asked her if she would like to meet
ringo backstage. She smiled and said I'd love to meet Ringo. I then took my
mom's hand and walked her backstage. Then I woke up. It was great to hold my
mom's hand again.   Thanks George. Say hello to my mom. She's very nice.

sincerly
chris