Re: (TV) The Quiet One...

Very sad. I always felt Harrison had at least one more great record in him. But
the poor guy did not have a pleasant last few years - cancer, stabbing, etc.

Still, lots of great music for us to enjoy. I picked up the 2CD reissue of ALL
THINGS MUST PASS back in January. While the bonus track placement is baffling,
the sound and packaging were beautifully done and a *huge* upgrade from the
previous CD release. Highly recommended. "Run of the Mill", "Awaiting on You
All", "What Is Life", "Isn't It a Pity", etc... great songwriting all around.
"I Live For You" is an outstanding bonus. I could play "Give Me Love (Give Me
Peace On Earth)" all day if someone didn't stop me. I did spend an entire year
listening to CLOUD NINE as I walked to school, and the next year listening to
the first Travelling Wilburys' record; "Heading for the Light", sung by George,
was probably my favorite track.

BANGLADESH is due for reissue soon, too.

--Philip