Re: (TV) OT: Bowie/Visconti

How bout Reeves Gabrels. Is he still working with Bowie? What does >everyone this of his playing, solo records ect.?

I used to live in Boston, and saw Reeves play many times with the Bentmen, The Atom Said and with David Tronzo. I think he gets a real bad rap for the Tin Machine albums, which I thought were really good rock albums by a band with a bad name. About Reeves playing: I think he's a real sonic adventurer, like Adrian Belew. He takes a lot of chances, doesn't play by the book and is very creative. While I like his album "The Sacred Squall of Now", I don't think he's a front man.

Cheers,

Brian