Re: (TV) OT: Bowie/Visconti

> I used to live in Boston, and saw Reeves play many times with the Bentmen,
> The Atom Said and with David Tronzo.  I think he gets a real bad rap for the
> Tin Machine albums, which I thought were really good rock albums by a band
> with a bad name.

I agree with you Brian. I think it's time for a Tin Machine
rehabilitation campaign. I thought the first album had six good
songs and a lot of filler, but the second had a lot going for it.

Reeves should also be credited for dragging Bowie out of the mid
80's miasma he had sunk into.

Cliff
"Marc Bolan 1947-1977 A Chronology" by Cliff McLenehan
http://www.volny.cz/klif/index.htm