Re: (TV) OT: Bowie/Visconti

Hi Philip,

> CLIFF, STOP SMOKING THAT CRACK THIS INSTANT.

Shit, my secret addiction rumbled.

> like "You Belong in Rock 'n' Roll",

I like it, especially the guitar part. "Amlapura" is pretty good too.
Okay I agree with you, there are those two awful Hunt Sales sung
cuts to consider.

> I respect EMI for dropping Bowie when he brought them the tapes for Tin Machine
> II.

I respect no record company. Where do you think I get the crack
from :-)

> P.S. One more Tin Machine slam: I'd rather listen to HELL FREEZES OVER ten
> times in a row than ever have to listen to OY VEY, BABY again!

Erm, erm, erm .... Totally off topic, but can I just mention that
West Ham beat Manchester Utd 1-0 today? Double crack tonight.

Cliff

"Marc Bolan 1947-1977 A Chronology" by Cliff McLenehan
http://www.volny.cz/klif/index.htm