(TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #559

Well Keith,

I haven't posted for ages but you've got a great list there.

Great to see that you've got into Tim Buckley, just get the live double
album and then try Jeff

My top 5 for the year.

Flowers - Echo and the Bunnymen - still as good as ever
Loads of stuff by Jackie Leven - all of his stuff is just so good
The Strokes - crap but just keep on playing it
Jeff Buckley at L'Olympia - Played it so many times this summer
and then strangely emough - Suck it and Sea by the Fisherman's Friends -
real Cornish sea shanties

have a great Christmas everyone.

Jeremy