(TV) Returning to the fold

Hi everyone. Well I reckon it is at least 6 months since I posted or saw anything from the list. I had horrendous email problems earlier in the year, gave up and went and sulked. Why the hell I didn't think sooner about sorting a hotmail address at least temporarily I cannot think.......it must be the power of sulking and having a bit of a bad time with some personal problems I guess. I now expect to get loads and loads of emails saying how much I've been missed(well maybe not......where were the search parties?). How is everyone? Have I missed anything really important?(I can't face trekking through all the archives). Looking forward to hearing all the gossip and what everyone is listening to. I'm still going through a heavy reggae phase. One of the highlights since I've been away was to fly(for the first time) to Dublin to meet my best friend and to go and see Lee Perry in a small venue.
An early Happy New Year to everyone......it's good to be back.

Nick