Re: (TV) Round-up

> > FINALLY getting to see Television live at the
> Metro in Chicago
> > (review is up on my redesigned/recoded site), and
> also meeting up
> > with several of our list members there.
>
> The musical high point of 2001 for me, easily!

meh!  y'alls are so lucky.  (you do realise that,
yes?)

i feel like my musical high points came from either
stuff that had been out for a while, or that i was
just too wrapped up with film to be a music fanatic
this year.  still and all, <i>indiscretion</i> by jeff
kelly, goblin market's <i>ghostland</i>, the
(pre-death) rediscovery of <i>end of the century</i>
and the movie _rock n roll high school_, langley
school of music's _innocence and despair_, the new
kristin hersh album, andrew bird's bowl of fire live,
mary lou lord, thelonious monk, hearing current 93 on
a friend's car stereo, the french horn, laurie
anderson, and the soundtrack to hal hartley's
_amateur_ made my 2001.

--chelsea

=====
"when it comes to big openings,