(TV) OT: Listening to anything new since the holidays?

Hi all,

Anything new on the playlist since the holidays? For a belated birthday
present, I received the Mayflies PITY LIST, which is quite good (produced by
Chris Stamey, no less), and Moby's PLAY.

I picked-up the Go-Betweens FRIENDS OF RACHEL WORTH just before Christmas,
which has really grown on me. Highly recommended.

The weekend before New Year's I picked up two fantastic used Pere Ubu CDs,
neither of which I had heard before: TENEMENT YEAR and WORLDS IN COLLISION. I
had lost interest in Ubu after DUB HOUSING and never bothered to pick up
anything recent. I had read that their post-1987 material was more
"accessible", but I was unprepared for how GOOD these albums are. Both have
sonic texture galore, but with those outstanding melodies snaking in and out of
each track, popping up where you least expect them. Now, if I can just get some
kind soul with a copy of the rare CLOUDLAND CD to make a CD-R for me (nudge,
nudge)... either way, I'll definitely pick-up Ubu's 1990s work over the next
few months. I'm really blown away by it.

So, that's it for me. How about my fellow Television fans? Anything
post-holidays on the turntable/CD player/8-track?

--Philip