Re: (TV) OT: Listening to anything new since the holidays?

In message <20020104223931.90271.qmail@web11001.mail.yahoo.com>, Philip
P. Obbard <pobbard@yahoo.com> writes

>So, that's it for me. How about my fellow Television fans? Anything
>post-holidays on the turntable/CD player/8-track?

Been listening to Nicolai Dunger's "Soul Rush" (courtesy of Ray).
Finally caught up with Mercury Rev's "Deserter's Songs" - oh, dear dear,
what a senseless waste of whatever it is that CDs are made of, though
I'm sure it would sound just as dull and insipid on vinyl. If I'm
missing something here, someone please tell me what it is.